Arizona Title 4 Alcohol Training
The Arizona Title 4 Alcohol Training Program is the state of Arizona's seller/server training program. The program is an educational and training tool for sellers/servers of alcoholic beverages in the state of Arizona to serve responsibly and stay within the law. The Arizona Title 4 certification program serves as a preventive measure to discourage over consumption and keep drunk drivers off the roads.
Professional Bartending Schools of America makes obtaining your Arizona Title 4 Liquor Training simple and hassle free. Our online AZ Title 4 training course has been approved in Arizona by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and fully complies with their requirements.
Our Arizona Title 4 alcohol courses are produced by Learn2Serve and are on the list of Arizona Title 4 approved online providers. Our courses are 100% online, fast, secure and 24 hour telephone support is available if needed.
We Now Offer Four Arizona Title 4 Courses Online!
|On-Premise Employee – For Servers & Bartenders at Restaurants, Bars and Hotels.|
|On – Premise Manager – For Managers at Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and Nightclubs.|
|Off-Premise Employee – For Employees & Clerks at Liquor, Grocery and Convenience Stores.|
|Off-Premise Manager – For Managers at Liquor, Grocery and Convenience Stores.|
Enroll With Arizona's Largest Online Provider!
Follow these easy steps below to receive your certification.
- Enroll in our Title 4 Alcohol Training class by clicking on the correct purple "Only $35.00" button to the upper right.
- Choose the correct Title 4 course depending on your job and establishment.
- Click the Checkout and Proceed button at lower right of cart page.
- Complete the registration process.
- Complete the Title 4 Alcohol training course online.
- Print your permanent certification immediately.
- No need to to wait for a certificate through the mail.
- We report completions to the Department of Liquor License and Control on a weekly basis.
- The Arizona DLLC then enters your information into their system.
- Arizona Title 4 server training is valid for 3 years.
Who Should Be Certified? Certification for Managers is mandatory in Arizona. Certification for employees is not mandatory, but many employers require it.
|Liquor Store Clerks|
Why Should I Get Title 4 Alcohol Server Training?
Many businesses voluntarily send their staff to get trained to equip them with the skills necessary to prevent any alcohol-related mishaps. The Arizona DLCC encourages voluntary participation in seller/server training courses.
Completing a Title 4 alcohol course can also reduce an establishments' liquor liability insurance. What this means to you as a liquor-serving employee is that you not only receive protection in the event of an alcohol-involved incident, but you will become more hireable by these quality companies since you will already be certified by a program that is approved through the Arizona Title 4 alcohol serving program.
We know you have a tough schedule and that's why we're the only provider offering live 24-hour help to make sure you don't waste time if you’re in need of technical assistance.